Fire Damage Photo Gallery

debris and burn marks on a white washing machine in a garage

Anacortes Fire Damaged Garage

The garage in this Anacortes garage was fire-damaged from a short in the washing machine that spread to other areas, slightly. SERVPRO can respond quickly to mitigate the odor damage by removing the debris and setting up an air scrubber to purify the air. Count on us to restore your property to its preloss condition, whenever possible.

Microwave Fire

This was the aftermath of a kitchen fire in Marysville when arrived on the scene. There was significant smoke and soot damage. SERVPRO of Skagit County was able to clean up all the affected areas

Kitchen Fire

This kitchen fire was caused by a malfunctioning microwave. SERVPRO of Skagit county was able to get out and extract the water the fire department had sprayed. We were also able to do the restoration of the fire damage.

House fire in Skagit County

After a devastating fire, the owners of this home had no idea what to do! Luckily they were referred to SERVPRO of Skagit County, who were able to make this disaster "Like it never even happened."

Another Precious Antique Restored By SERVPRO of Skagit County

At SERVPRO of Skagit County we understand that many of your possessions are priceless, which is why we put all of our effort into restoring as many as possible as quickly and efficiently as possible.

First Pass Over With a SERVPRO Dry Cleaning Sponge

SERVPRO of Skagit County has all of the tools at its disposal to make any disaster "Like it never even happened." Pictured is Heather doing a first pass over of a structural fire cleaning job with a SERVPRO Dry Cleaning Sponge.