Mount Vernon Residents: Detect and Address Hidden Water Damage
Fast Action Mitigates Water Damage in Mount Vernon
Having hidden water damage anywhere within your Mount Vernon property can feel like you become trapped in a labyrinth. If you are not sure where to look or have the proper equipment, it can be nearly impossible to pinpoint what is lurking beneath the exterior. SERVPRO® features skilled water restoration technicians (WRT) ready to help you with leak detection and subsequent services to keep your property free of secondary damage and mold growth.
Uncovering your hidden water damage in Mount Vernon
When you think of water issues, visible problems like damp patches or stains may come to mind. However, it would be best to consider all unseen menaces lurking beneath surfaces. If ignored over time, such water infiltration can significantly affect your property, weakening materials and causing structural instability.
Once you contact us at SERVPRO of Skagit and Island Counties, you can expect the following:
- Prompt response to begin the inspection and mitigation processes.
- We locate the root cause of the water problem and fix it before it can cause further damage.
- Our technicians begin water and moisture removal with the help of extractors, dehumidifiers, and industrial-grade fans.
- We utilize moisture meters and sensors to ensure nothing gets left behind.
- Our team ensures you get the repair and reconstruction necessary to handle any areas where water damage ruined building materials to make it “Like it never even happened.”
- We always have our odor control technicians (OCT) ensure proper measures get taken to eliminate foul, musty odors rather than masking them.
Get started with water damage cleanup today!
When you have a water damage incident in your home, SERVPRO also goes the extra mile to ensure all paperwork gets handled for your insurance claim. If you are dealing with hidden leaks and issues in your Mount Vernon property, call SERVPRO of Skagit and Island Counties at (360) 873-8744 or easily request help online. Faster to any size disaster™.